3510 Schneider Road \ Toledo, OH 43614 \ 419-885-HOPE
Participate in worship, study the bible, ask questions, and discuss life and biblical issues.
H2H is what Family Christian Center (FCC) calls its officially sanctioned small groups. Group Leaders are trained and monitored. The name H2H comes from Acts 2:46. An H2H is like a mini-church.
During a meeting, participants worship, study the Bible, ask questions, and discuss life and Biblical issues. The groups can meet in someone's home or public place. An H2H is open to guests, and it is a great way of learning about the Lord and following Him.
Spring/Summer 2021 Small group line up.
Sunday: 5PM - 630PM - Youth Group via Zoom and FCC - please contact email@example.com
- Men's Group - Sexual Integrity - Sunday 5PM - 630PM, starting on March 7, 2021, 8 videos, 50 minutes long.
- Gamers Podcast / Bible Study - Sunday's, 8PM - https://m.twitch.tv/fccgameroom/profile
Monday: Leadership Training Class #9, ON HOLD 8 PM to 9 PM, read instruments in the Hands of the Redeemer - meetings to resume in winter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for dates.
Tuesday: H2H (Home Bible Study), Women's Study, "David Seeking a Heart like His" by Beath Moore, 6PM - see Melissa J.
- Closed Men's Group, 10AM - 11AM
- Home Bible Study - 7PM, See Leann Kovacs
- Closed Men's Group, 7:30PM - 9PM
If you desire to grow in your understanding of our Lord Jesus Christ and wish to participate in a small group please call (419) 885-HOPE or e-mail email@example.com.